Shivam Chirolya of Chhaya Damoh in Times Square, New York
- 12 Sep 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
According to information from the media on September 11, 2023, Topmate Company gave Shivam and his entire family the chance to be displayed in New York's Times Square, one of the most prestigious locations in the world, as a result of the success of 30-year-old student Shivam Chirolya, a resident of Madiyado in the Damoh district.
- It is noteworthy that only videos of famous celebrities and film personalities are shown in Times Square. Shivam Chirolya along with his entire family has found a space in New York's Times Square, where they have been portrayed on big screens.
- Shivam had uploaded Inspirational videos mentioning how to dream big and achieve a good position, after watching which the American company Topmate got impressed and decided to display Shivam's story in New York.
- Times Square informed Shivam Chirolya by playing a video of his success in New York, the heart of America.
- Shivam Chirolya, who received his primary education from Madiyado and later pursued IISc, from Bangalore, is currently working as a Computer Vision Researcher in the American semiconductor company Qualcomm, Bangalore.
- Shivam is from rural environment, his father Manoj Chirolya is deaf and mother and mother is a housewife. Despite being weak financially, Shivam achieved this position by working tirelessly.
- Shivam belongs to a rural area, his father Manoj Chirolya is deaf and mother is a housewife. Despite being weak financially, Shivam achieved this goal working tirelessly.
- It is known that Shivam Chirolya was also selected in the Scientist B exam in ISRO. Apart from this, he was selected among 40 deserving candidates from across the country to be selected by Reliance Foundation and Rs. 6 lakh was also given for education. However, Shivam chose the post of Computer Vision Research.