Saral Sanyojan Portal
- 08 Jul 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
According to the information provided by the Madhya Pradesh Public Relations Department on July 5, 2023, the Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company has started the 'Saral Sanyojan Portal' to provide new electricity connections to domestic and agricultural consumers.
- So far, the company has given new electricity connections to 10 applicants from this portal within 24 hours of applying online for a new electricity connection along with the necessary documents after completing all the procedures.
- In case the application from this portal is incomplete, the company is also providing an opportunity for the applicant to complete the application through SMS. After applying online by the consumer on this portal, its status can also be seen and the consumer does not need to come to the office to get a new connection.
- Energy Minister Pradyuman Singh Tomar said that in order to make it easier for electricity consumers to get new electricity connections, the company is making available new connections in a very short time on duly completed applications by starting the implementation of the new portal 'Saral Sanyojan Portal'.
- Now after filling in all the necessary information for applying for a new connection, along with paying the demand note online, the terms of the contract will be displayed to the consumers, upon acceptance of which the contract will automatically be executed in the portal.
- Applicants will be required to upload their own photo, identity card, ownership documents and test reports etc. along with the online application on this portal.
- In case of rejection of the applicant's incomplete application from this portal, in addition to the registration fee, the deposited fee amount will be returned immediately to the account through online medium.