- 18 Oct 2021
- 1 min read
Why in News
- Recently MLA Vinod Chamoli and CEO of F Salon Academy Prachi Kaushik jointly inaugurated F Salon Academy of International Fashion and Lifestyle Broadcast Television Channel Fashion TV (FTV) in Dehradun.
- Tushar Pratap Singh, Owner, FTV Salon Academy, Dehradun said that it aims to achieve the goal of presenting the fashion industry with its most exceptional quality professionals through F Salon Academy.
- The training provided by F Salon Academy is as per international standards and the youth of Uttarakhand will be trained according to these standards.
- Prachi Kaushik, CEO, F Salon Academy said that 500+ franchisees of the academy will be set up across India, in which students can take more than 100 beauty courses.
- This academy is not only limited to producing professionals of international standard but will revolutionize the Indian market by creating 14 million jobs per year.
- He said that we are also planning to associate with various government organizations and non-government organizations for the upliftment of weaker sections of the society, disabled people, housewives etc. by providing scholarships.