RSLDC's 'CXO Conclave'
- 25 May 2022
- 2 min read
Why in News?
- On May 24, 2022, a 'CXO Conclave' was organized by the Rajasthan Skill and Livelihood Development Corporation (RSLDC), in which there was a brainstorming on providing better employment options to the youth by trending in line with the demand of the industry.
- RSLDC Chairman and Managing Director Dr. Arushi Malik describing the existing youth workforce in the state as a strength, said that Rajasthan skills competition is also being considered to make the youth more competitive.
- The event, organized under the Deendayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana, saw technical sessions on automotive, retail, health and logistics.
- During the event, various industries, Regional Skill Councils, training providers, industry associations and other stakeholders related to skill development participated in the panel discussion and apprised them of their needs and suggested to make desired changes in the courses accordingly.
- He stressed on connecting training programmes to the industry and imparting practical knowledge to the youth by conducting 'on-job training'.
- At the event, Minister of State for Skill, Entrepreneurship and Planning Ashok Chandna felicitated Anambika Joshi and Ashok Verma as 'Skill Icons' and handed over job offer letters in various companies to the 7 candidates who have completed the training.