'Rajeev-2021 Digital Quizathon'
- 07 Sep 2021
- 2 min read
Why in News
- Recently 'Rajeev-2021 Digital Quizathon' was held in the state.
- A record 14,000 participants participated in the final stage of this Quizathon.
- More than 37,000 youths participated in all the three phases.
- Digital Quizathon was started on 20th August under the joint aegis of College Education Department and Information Technology and Communication Department of Rajasthan.
- Quizathon was started with the aim of acquainting the younger generation with the contribution of former Prime Minister Late Rajiv Gandhi and making them aware about the developments in the field of Information Technology.
- Under this, online examinations were organized in three phases for the students studying in all the colleges, universities, polytechnic and engineering colleges of the state and private sector.
- In the first phase 12,846 students participated in the online test based on information technology.
- In the second phase 10,273 students appeared in the examination held on September 3, 2021 on the topic 'Good Governance through Information Technology Innovations in Local Administration'.
- Similarly, 14,102 students participated in the final stage competition held on September 6, 2021 on the subject of General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- The result of these competitions will be declared on September 10, 2021. It is proposed to distribute the prizes to the winners on September 15, 2021.
- In each of the three competitions, the best 25 participants will be given one Tablet each as first prize and next 30 contestants will be given second prize. In this way a total of 75 first prizes and 90 second prizes will be given in all the three competitions.