Rajasthan State Balinath Board will be formed
- 18 Aug 2023
- 2 min read
Why is News?
On August 16, 2023, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has approved the formation of Rajasthan State Balinath Board in the state.
- On August 16, 2023, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot approved the formation of Rajasthan State Balinath Board in the state.
- Key Points:
- This board will give suggestions to the state government to provide basic facilities to these classes and to remove their backwardness based on authentic survey reports along with taking stock of the condition of Barwa, and Berwa caste classes.
- The board proposes various schemes for the welfare of the society, coordination with various departments concerning the various ongoing schemes, taking forward the traditional business of the society with the present methods, promoting employment and educational and economic upgradation of the society. Suggestions will be given in this regard.
- Along with this, other suggestions including taking concrete measures against social evils and evils will also be presented to the state government.
- The Board will have 5 non-official members (Chairman, Vice-Chairman and 3 Members).
- Apart from these, the Government Secretary/Commissioner/Director or their representative of the Industries Department, School Education (Primary/Secondary) and Sanskrit Education Department, Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department, Labor Department, Social Justice and Empowerment Department or their representatives will be on the board as official members.
- A Deputy Director level officer of the Social Justice and Empowerment Department will be the Secretary of the Board.
- The Managing Director of the Rajasthan State Scheduled Caste Finance and Development Cooperative Corporation Limited or his representative will be a special invitee to the Board.
- The Administrative Department of the Board will be the Social Justice and Empowerment Department.