Switch To Hindi
Rajasthan Budget 2023-24
- 11 Feb 2023
- 4 min read
Why In News?
On February 10, 2023, the Chief Minister of Rajasthan presented the Rajasthan Budget 2023-24 in the state assembly.
- Following are the main points of Rajasthan Budget 2023-24-
- In the budget estimates for 2023-24, revenue receipts of Rs 2 lakh 33 thousand 988 crore 1 lakh are estimated.
- In the budget estimates for the year 2023-24, revenue expenditure of Rs 2 lakh 58 thousand 883 crore 68 lakh is estimated.
- In the budget estimates for the year 2023-24, the revenue deficit is estimated at Rs 24 thousand 895 crore 67 lakhs.
- The 2023-24 is fiscal deficit for estimated at 62,771.92 crore, which GSDP per cent of the is 3.98.
- In this budget, 19 thousand crores of more than Rs an 'inflation relief package' has been announced.
- Under the Chief Minister's Free Electricity Scheme, it has been announced to provide free electricity to the consumers who consume electricity up to 100 units per month.
- It has been announced to increase the insurance amount per family to Rs 25 lakh under the Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme.
- He announced to increase the accident insurance amount of the family to Rs 10 lakh under the Chief Minister Chiranjeevi Accident Insurance Scheme.
- Under MNREGA and Indira Gandhi Urban Employment Guarantee Scheme, it has been announced to provide employment guarantee for 125 days every year.
- Announced an automatic increase of 15 percent every year in the minimum pension of one thousand rupees per month to social security pensioners.
- He announced setting up of Gig Workers Welfare Board and Rs 200 crore Gig Workers Welfare and Development Fund.
- Under the 'Priyadarshini Day-Care Center Scheme', announced the opening of 500 day-care centers for the care of infants of working women.
- He announced setting up of 1,100 MW lignite-based power plant in Barmer at a cost of about Rs 7,700 crore.
- He announced the launch of Rajasthan Greening and Rebleeding Mission to make Rajasthan a 'Green State'.
- in each district He announced the opening of one Love-Kush Garden.
- He announced the formation of a Public Artists Welfare Fund of Rs 100 crore and the launch of The Chief Minister's Lok Kalakar Protsahan Yojana.
- The amount of Farmers Welfare Fund has been increased from Rs 5,000 crore to Rs 7,000 crore.
- He announced to set up organic products in Jaipur and Jodhpur at a cost of Rs 100 crore.
- He announced setting up of a Centre of Excellence of Figs in Sirohi.
- A Centre of Excellence for Apiculture will be set up in Tonk.
- Announced free electricity to all over 11 lakh farmers who use up to 2000 units per month.
- He announced the setting up of a Centre of Excellence in Panchakarma in Jaipur.