'Queue Management System'
- 16 Jan 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
- On January 14, 2023, Uttarakhand Tourism Secretary Sachin Kurve said that the state government is preparing a 'queue management system' for the first time to rid devotees of devotees going to visit Char Dham's from standing in queues for hours.
- Tourism Secretary Sachin Kurve said that a 'queue management system' is being created for darshan in Char Dham's, in which registration of devotees will be mandatory.
- Apart from this, devotees will be given a token number on arrival in the Dham, in which the time for darshan will be fixed. With this arrangement, devotees will not have to stand in line for several hours.
- It is known that this arrangement is being implemented this time in view of the crowd of devotees in Badrinath, Kedarnath Dham last year.
- It is noteworthy that with the date of opening of the doors of Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri Dham, the Tourism Department will start registration for the Chardham Yatra. For this, the department has completed all the preparations for registration. Registration is being started two months in advance so that the crowd of devotees does not increase in char Dhams.