Proposals for Establishment of Various Units in the State
- 26 Jul 2023
- 3 min read
Why in News?
On July 24, 2023, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan met Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan and discussed investment and expansion of units in the state by industry groups working in the field of pharmaceutical park, food processing, iron and steel and plastic.
- TVS Industries and Logistics Park CEO Ramnath Subramaniam and Regional Head Kushal Motiani discussed with Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan the proposal to set up industrial and logistics parks at Dewas and Pithampur at a cost of Rs 250 crore. The park will generate employment opportunities for about 1000 people.
- Ajit Kumar Jain, Managing Director of Ipca Laboratories, which has set up three units in the pharma sector in the state at a cost of Rs 1300 crore, met the Chief Minister and talked about the pharma unit being set up at Dewas at a cost of Rs 470 crore. About 700 people will get employment in this unit.
- Nilesh Garg and Manik Garg of Satvik Agro Processing discussed with the Chief Minister regarding setting up of a new food processing unit at Sitapur in Morena district. Sattvik Agro is setting up a new unit with a production capacity of 1.44 lakh metric tonnes with an initial investment of Rs 284 crore. The land for this has been acquired by the company.
- Kunal Giani of Sarva Foam discussed the proposal and expectations of setting up a basic raw material manufacturing unit for rebonded foam and polyurethane foam with an investment of Rs 100 crore at Tamot Plastic Park in Raisen district.
- Raghvendra Modi of Hindustan Urban Infra-structure discussed with the Chief Minister regarding setting up of a railway wagon manufacturing unit in Malanpur industrial area with an investment of Rs 500 crore and a capacity to provide employment to about 1000 people.
- In this sequence, Jayen Modi and Mr. Ankur Kumar of Baerlocher India Additives discussed setting up of a PVC stabilizer unit at Dewas with an investment of Rs.316 crores. About 150 people will get employment from the unit.