Prestigious Excellence Award to School Education Department of Chhattisgarh for Teaching Through 'Nickler App'
- 06 Feb 2023
- 3 min read
Why In News?
According to the information given by the Public Relations Department of Chhattisgarh on February 5, 2022, CSI for providing education in the field of school education in Chhattisgarh through 'Nickler App'. Has awarded the prestigious Excellence Award to the School Education Department of Chhattisgarh. This award will be given to Chhattisgarh in the e-governance program to be held in New Delhi on March 25.
- According to the information, the nomination of 'Innovative Assessment Tool- ‘Nickler' (PRJ 22008) presented for the 20th CSI SIG e-Governance Award 2022 under the project category to the School Education Department of Chhattisgarh has been selected for the Excellence Award.
- In the Sughhar Padhvaiya' scheme launched by Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel on November 14, 2022, schools can also be assessed in a very short time through the ‘Nickler App. Teachers are also being prepared for this.
- The ‘Nickler App is used to make teachers' tasks easier. In Chhattisgarh, the School Education Department and NIC have also created the Nickel app after doing long research to make the task of assessing teachers easier.
- To use the app, first, go to the Google Play Store and download the Exit app. Based on the U-DICE of the school, students must download QR code cards from the portal and paste them in a book. For each student, a unique card must be given in their name. It should not be interchanged. It should remain with him throughout the session in the name of that child.
- After teaching a topic, if you want to ask questions, you can ask the available questions related to that text in the Nickler app or you can give your own questions. There should be four options for the question to be asked. Children will have to be taught how to hold the card based on the right choice.
- The presence of children can also be taken using the ‘Nickler App. You can also ask questions by making audio of various questions asked through this app. If there is any problem in the use of the app, technically expert teachers help by making videos from among the teachers, which has made it easier to implement it in the classroom.
- Samagra Shiksha is constantly providing necessary support for the use of this app. This year, budget has also been made available to all schools for internet. Teachers have also been trained to use the L&A app.