- 12 Dec 2022
- 2 min read
Why In News?
- On December 11, 2022 District Inspector of Schools, Hathras, Uttar Pradesh, Ritu Goyal said that the website of all the colleges of the state has been made with the aim of making a separate identity for the schools of the Uttar Pradesh Board on the lines of CBSE. It has been named 'Pehchan'. Information related to the school can be obtained with one click.
- Ritu Goyal said that on the instructions of the state government under the Secondary School Renewal Mission, the board has uploaded the web page of the schools on its website under the name 'Pehchan'.
- Its purpose is to give people an opportunity to know about the schools in their area as well as to motivate them to contribute to its flourishing. The work of creating web pages of schools was also included in the Chief Minister's 100-day action plan.
- Now the horoscope of government, aided and unfunded schools affiliated to the Uttar Pradesh Board will be easily available at one click.
- He said that every information related to the school is available on the portal. Year of recognition of school, Google location, distance from district headquarters, facilities, strict students-teachers data, stringent five-year board exams, ten-year results and graph presentation of registration, achievements of the school, facility of registration of students, Information such as critical infrastructure facility, important hyperlinks etc. are available.
- Identity report card of each school is available on the portal. The identity report card also contains information about ranking at the state and district level. In this, the school has been ranked at the state and district level as well as rating out of seven stars, grading on six points.