'Pandit Bharat Vyas Special Issue' of 'Jagti Jot' Released
- 22 Jan 2022
- 2 min read
Why in News
- On January 21, 2022, Art, Literature and Culture Minister of Rajasthan Dr. BD Kalla released the 'Pandit Bharat Vyas Visheshank' of 'Jagti Jot', the mouth magazine of Rajasthani Academy of Language, Literature and Culture, Bikaner at his official residence in Jaipur.
- Through this special issue, in relation to the literature composed by Pandit Vyas, specially the younger generation will get great information and inspiration.
- On this occasion, Dr BD Kalla said that the immortal lyricist of Marudhara Pt Bharat Vyas loved Rajasthani language very much. Many of his songs have the fragrance of the soil of Rajasthan and there is a real vision of devotion-power-love.
- The name of Pt. Bharat Vyas is prominent among the talents of Rajasthan who have illuminated the name of the state in the country and abroad. In addition to being a successful lyricist, he was also a great actor, director, composer, storyteller and impostor.
- Pandit Bharat Vyas left his unique mark as a theater artist in Bikaner, Churu, Kolkata. Later he went to Mumbai and composed hundreds of classic songs in many films. The song 'Ae Malik Tere Bande Hum' composed by Pandit Vyas is still sung as a prayer in educational institutions and various religious places.
- Other songs written by him – Zara Samne To Aao Chhaliye, Aa Laut Ke Aaja Mere Meet, Aadha Hai Moon, Yeh Kahani Hai Diya Ki and Toofan Ki, etc., have many such songs, which are relevant and mesmerizing even after so many years.
- Academy Secretary Sharad Kewalia informed that in this special issue of Jagti Jot in the month of January, articles, songs, translations etc. have been included based on the personality and work of Pt. Bharat Vyas of the eminent Rajasthani litterateurs of the country.