Panchkarma Super Specialty and Wellness Center in Bhopal
- 08 Dec 2022
- 2 min read
Why In News?
On December 6, 2022, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan inaugurated the Panchkarma Super Specialty and Wellness Center and Silver Jubilee Auditorium building of Pandit Khushilal Sharma Government Ayurveda Institute of Bhopal under the National AYUSH Mission Scheme.
- Panchkarma therapists from Kerala will do Panchkarma at the 50-bed Panchkarma and Wellness Center built in the premises of Pandit Khushilal Sharma Ayurveda College. For this the college management has appointed therapists from Kerala.
- Panchkarma super specialty and wellness center developed under Directorate of AYUSH, specialized Panchkarma therapy, rheumatic and spine disease therapy, lifestyle related disease prevention, advance neuro rehabilitation, old age disease therapy, pregnant and pregnant women, paediatrics, rejuvenation, skin and medical facilities like beauty consultation, stress management, nature examination, pulse examination will be available.
- The center has In Patient Department, Super Deluxe Room, Deluxe Room and Semiprivate facility available. Along with this, there is also arrangement for treatments like Jacuzzi gold bath, steam chamber, yoga, meditation and Ayurveda diet, Kerala Panchkarma, Abhyangam, Shirodhara.
- Minister of State for AYUSH Ramkishor Nano Kawre said that as a result of the 'Vaidya Aapke Dwar' scheme implemented under the leadership of the Chief Minister, innovations in the form of Dhanwantari training, Devaranya Yojana and Yoga se Nirog program, the state has got recognition at the national level in the field of AYUSH.
- The Minister of State for AYUSH informed that a State Task Force has been constituted for the all-round development of Ayurveda in the state. Renowned educationists and research experts of the country have been included in the task force. The suggestion of the Task Force will help in developing infrastructure, working methods for new research in the field of Ayurveda. Research centers are also being established in seven colleges of the state.