PACS will be Digitized in Haryana
- 29 Jun 2022
- 2 min read
Why in News?
- In a meeting held under the chairmanship of Haryana Chief Secretary Sanjeev Kaushal on June 28, 2022, it was decided to digitize all Primary Agriculture Cooperative Societies (PACS) of Haryana.
- The Chief Secretary informed that under digitization, 307 packs of the state will be fully computerized by August 31, 2022. After being computerized, training of the employees of PACS will also be done for smooth operation of the works.
- The state government has taken this decision only to digitize activities like connecting PACS with the banking system, accounting, loans and advances, so that the work can be done smoothly along with ensuring transparency in the working of PACS.
- Sanjeev Kaushal informed that under the special module prepared under CBS network, work is being done to computerize the PACS on a pilot basis, which is in the final stage. PACS will be integrated with specific modules in the coming days.
- In addition, DPRs are being prepared by technical experts to integrate HARCO BANK and PACS with a single software and network. Completing the next process expeditiously, all the PACS in the state will be fully computerized by the month of November.