Online Inauguration of Gyandoot 2.0
- 13 Jan 2022
- 3 min read
Why in News
- On January 12, 2022, Rajasthan's Higher Education Minister Rajendra Singh Yadav launched the online Gyandoot 2.0, the second edition of Gyandoot, a special assistance program for students' academic support, guidance and preparation for examinations, on the occasion of Swami Vivekananda Jayanti.
- The Higher Education Minister said that while innovating in this program, e-contents are being prepared in Hindi language according to the syllabus of those subjects of all the state universities which are run in the government colleges. For this, an initiative has been taken by the College Education Department to prepare this e-content in total 14 subjects including 8 subjects of Arts, 4 of Science and 2 subjects of Commerce.
- For this, 9 government colleges-Government College Ajmer, Government Dungar College Bikaner, Government College Churu, Government College Banswara, Government College Jodhpur, Government College Pali, Government Arts College Sikar, Government Arts Girls College Kota and Government Girls College Nathdwara were made subject wise nodals.
- Through this special academic support program, good quality e-content will be available online to the students in Hindi language, which can be viewed and read in 24×7 mode from anywhere and anytime. Along with this, online live solutions of the subject problems of the students will also be done in this program every week, so that the students will be able to solve their doubts. The relevance of this Gyandoot 2.0 program has increased, especially in the circumstances of Covid that are arising now.
- The e-content being prepared in all subjects according to the university syllabus will be available on the Gyandoot channel of the College Education Department, which will be available completely free of cost to all the students.
- Government Secretary, Higher and Technical Education Department, Narayan Lal Meena said that students of Hindi language medium face problems in getting good quality e-content in college and university education cadre of Rajasthan. Therefore, through this program, the department is going to make available good quality subject material in Hindi language, so that students can understand and read.