Now Film, Acting Studies will be Done in Bihar
- 25 Feb 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
- According to the information received from the media on February 24, 2023, studies from film, acting to production are going to start in Bihar. For this, an agreement will be signed with India's best film acting school.
- The Film and Television Institute of India in Pune will offer training courses related to acting, direction, script writing, editing sound recording sound design, art direction, production design, acting, dancing as well as other film-related training to the youth of Bihar.
- An agreement for this is expected to be signed between Aryabhata University, Bihar Film Development Corporation and Pune FTII in April.
- According to an official of the Art and Culture Department, many courses of film making will be started in Bihar. Where there about 40 seats in a course can be, but the number of seats is not fixed yet. It can increase or decrease.
- He said that first the students will decide which courses they want to do. Admission will be done accordingly. People undergoing training here will get the first chance to work in films made in Bihar.
- After the signing of the agreement, renowned teachers and artists from Pune and Mumbai will come to Bihar to train courses related to filmmaking, especially renowned artists from Bihar, to attend training camps and seminars, the official said.
- In this, the list of other artists along with Prakash Jha, Shatrughan Sinha, Pankaj Tripathi, Manoj Bajpayee, Neetu Chandra etc. is also being prepared.
- It is noteworthy that the Bihar government is going to launch its film policy very soon.