MoU Signed between Raipur District Administration and Igebra-AI for formation of Data-AI Club
- 16 Sep 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
- On September 14, 2023, in the presence of Raipur District Collector Dr. Sarveshwar Narendra Bhure, an MOU was signed between the district administration and igebra-AI, under which Data-AI will be implemented in three Swami Atmanand Excellent English Medium School (SEGES) of the district Club will be formed.
- It is noteworthy that on Independence Day, Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel has announced to include information about modern technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Internet of Things in the curriculum of school children from the next academic session. The district administration has taken this step with immediate implementation in this direction. Raipur is the first district to take this important step.
- This MoU was signed by District Panchayat CEO Abinash Mishra and company director Chiranjeevi Madala on behalf of the district administration.
- Under this MOU, AI Club will be formed at Swami Atmanand RD Tiwari Amapara, Swami Atmanand BP Pujari Rajatalab and Swami Atmanand Martyr Memorial Fafadih.
- This will develop understanding of AI among the students of these schools. Students will be familiar with this latest technology of science and will be able to use it in projects and other works. This will create more interest in science among the children of Chhattisgarh, and they will also work shoulder to shoulder with other youth not only in the country but also in the world.
- In this club, students will be taught in the AI club by the trainers of the concerned institution and there will be workshops. Project models will also be displayed.
- It is noteworthy that Igebra-AI is an American company, which is working in the field of AI. Its objective is to educate the youth about AI.