MoU Signed Between Banasthali Vidyapeeth and RCAT in the Program organized on International Women's Day
- 10 Mar 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
On March 9, 2023, at the event organized by Rajiv Gandhi Center for Advanced Technology (RCAT) on International Women's Day, an MoU was signed between RCAT and Banasthali Vidyapith, under which RCAT will provide training to students and teachers of Banasthali in the field of advanced technology and provide support to students interested in working in the field of advanced technology with its industrial partners.
- A graphic designing course for rural and self-help group women was also launched by RCAT's industrial partner computer software company Adobe.
- On this occasion, Chief Secretary Usha Sharma said that health remarkable work has been done in the fields of education, security, IT etc. in Rajasthan. Mahatma Gandhi English Secondary School, IM Shatti Udaan Scheme and free check-up and medicine scheme related to women's health by the state government are examples all over the country.
- The Chief Secretary informed that Rajasthan is making unprecedented progress in the field of IT. The state's Jan Aadhaar Scheme, Incubation Center, Data Center etc. are typical examples of this, which the whole country is proud of. RCAT has emerged as the best finishing school by signing MoU's with high-end companies.
- Speaking on the occasion, Information and Technology Commissioner and RCAT MD Ashish Gupta said that RCAT 70 conducts courses in more than areas of robotics, blockchain etc. and soon RCAT will be started in every divisional headquarters.
- RCAT Executive Director Jyoti Luhadiya informed that RCAT is providing opportunities to engineering students as well as general graduates, women. Companies like Microsoft, Apple will also be associated with RCAT in the upcoming sessions.