Madhya Pradesh Honored in IDSP's National Review Meeting
- 22 Jun 2022
- 1 min read
Why in News?
- On June 21, 2022, Madhya Pradesh was honoured at the national level for its outstanding work in Integrated Disease Surveillance Program (IDSP) and IHIP (Integrated Health Information Platform) for the purpose of control and prevention by obtaining immediate information about infectious diseases under it.
- At the national review meeting of IDSP held in New Delhi, Union Health Secretary Rajesh Bhushan met the Deputy Director of IDSP, Dr. Yogesh Kaurav and Dr. M. P. s. He presented a letter of honour to Chauhan.
- It is worth mentioning that Madhya Pradesh is the first state in the country to achieve the target of completely paperless on October 1, 2021 in the first phase of the IHIP programme.
- In the meeting, IHIP Joint Director Dr. Himanshu Chauhan said that Madhya Pradesh has been successful in making the entire information related to the detection, prevention and prevention of infectious diseases under IDSP paperless in the first phase in IHIP.
- He also asked other States to follow Madhya Pradesh to become paperless in IHIPs.