- 20 Sep 2021
- 1 min read
Why in News
- On September 20, 2021, Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami flagged off 5 financial literacy vehicles with ATMs of Uttarakhand Gramin Bank financed by NABARD.
- These vehicles will be used to make the people of the state financially literate and promote tax digitization through ATMs.
- Rural Bank Mobile ATM Van will also provide financial literacy awareness along with transactions through ATMs to the residents of remote areas of the state.
- On this occasion, the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand also released the ninth annual report of Uttarakhand Gramin Bank.
- All the above mentioned efforts will prove to be effective in making Financial Inclusion and Digital India Mission more powerful.
- It is noteworthy that in collaboration with NABARD, a financial literacy vehicle provided earlier is being used in Almora district.