Job Oriented Course for MP Police Children
Star marking (1-5) indicates the importance of topic for CSE
- 09 Oct 2021
- 1 min read
Why in News
- Recently a MoU was signed between ITI Bhopal Police and ITM University Gwalior for providing job oriented courses to the children of Madhya Pradesh Police family.
- Special Director General of Police (Training) Aruna Mohan Rao and University Vice-Chancellor S.S. Bhaker signed this MoU.
- Additional Superintendent of Police, ITI Bhopal, Suman Gurjar said that these new training courses would be helpful in providing employment opportunities to the children of the police family in addition to the traditional courses.
- Six months of job oriented training like fashion designing, communication skills, digital photography, basic programming language, digital communication and journalism and mass communication has been started for the children of police families in collaboration with ITM University. The allotted space for all these will be 30-30.
- Hostel, library, playground, gym, hospital/OPD, mess and scholarship facilities are available in this ITI campus, as per government rules.