ISRO Selects Shivanshi Yadav
- 13 Sep 2021
- 1 min read
Why in News
- On September 12, 2021, Shivanshi, a student of Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University at Hisar, was selected in Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).
- Shivanshi is one of the 10 students who have been selected by ISRO from across the country.
- It is a two-year programme under which she will complete first year study in ISRO and second year study from University of Twente (ITC), Netherlands.
- It is known that Shivanshi Yadav, a student of Agriculture Engineering and Technology College of Chaudhary Charan Singh Agricultural University selected in ISRO, is originally from village Khushpura in Rewari district.
- Vijay Kumar, father of Shivanshi is working as Assistant Agricultural Engineer in Agriculture Department in Mewat while her mother Pushpa Yadav is a housewife.
- Shivanshi said that after a one year course in Dehradun, research work will be done in the Netherlands for the second year. His research work will be done on how and in what way satellites can be helped in the agriculture sector.