Switch To Hindi
Integrated Court Complex
- 08 Dec 2022
- 2 min read
Why In News?
On December 6, 2022, according to the information received from the media, on the lines of the Integrated Court Complex built in Baroda, Gujarat, Integrated Court Complex will be constructed as a pilot project in ten districts of the state. 400 crore rupees have been given for this special project through the supplementary budget passed by the Vidhan Sabha.
- The 10 districts selected as a pilot project for the unified court complex are Mahoba, Hathras, Chandauli, Shamli, Amethi, Hapur, Auraiya, Sonbhadra, Sambhal and Chitrakoot.
- The Chief Minister said that according to the different nature of crimes in the states, the number of courts attached to different laws for speedy justice has also increased. In many places, both judicial officers and complainants face problems due to courts in rented buildings. There are also problems in security and administrative arrangements. In view of this, it has been decided to set up a unified court complex for the courts.
- Apart from this, in an order, the Supreme Court has also ordered the construction of such court complexes.
- Public Works, Home and Law and Justice departments are working on the project on the instructions of the Chief Minister in the state. The integrated building will have space for all facilities including court, judges' chamber, meeting hall, video court, parking, canteen.
- The unified court complex, which is going to be built in 10 districts in the state, will have district and subordinate courts, commercial courts, miscellaneous, tribunals, fast track courts and Lok Adalat's etc. Apart from the court building, advocates' chamber, auditorium, there will also be residential colony, parking and food plaza for judges and judicial officers and employees.