Innovation Award for Digital Governance at Self-Reliant India Summit
- 28 May 2022
- 1 min read
Why in News?
- Chhattisgarh has been awarded the Elates Innovation Award for Digital Governance at the Self-Reliant India Summit on May 27, 2022.
- The award has been given to the Social Welfare Department at a function held in New Delhi for computerizing 'NGO registration and making the process of recognition and grant online'.
- Elates Techno India CEO Dr. Ravi Gupta gave the award to P. Dayanand, Director, Social Welfare Department of The State of Chhattisgarh.
- Director of the Social Welfare Department P. Dayanand said that the social welfare department made every effort to help the needy. In the Corona period, by making the process of NGO recognition and grants online in Chhattisgarh, help could be easily reached to the needy people.
- Manual process of application for NGO recognition and grant has been made completely online by the department, transforming it to digital.
- The department has maintained all the necessary data in an optimized manner with attachments, which can be viewed by the stakeholders- NGOs, DDOs, Collectors, Directorates, Secretariats and Ministers.