Health Department and Haryana State Seed Certification Agency Notified under Right to Service Act
- 31 Jan 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
On January 30, 2023, Haryana Chief Secretary Sanjeev Kaushal said that under the Right to Service Act, 2014, the state government has fixed the deadline for more than 5 services provided to the citizens by the Health Department and 3 services of the Haryana State Seed Certification Agency. notified.
- Sharing information in this regard, Chief Secretary Sanjeev Kaushal said that certified and death certificates copies of birth (already registered) for the current year 14 days, the last years have been fixed at 30 days for till 1972 and 90 days in the case before 1972.
- Similarly, a time limit of 30 days has been fixed for registration of the child's name, 30 days for rectification of entry in the register of births and deaths (after submission of complete application).
- Besides, a time limit of 90 days has been prescribed for fresh registration of genetic counselling centres, genetic laboratories, genetic clinics, ultrasound clinics and imaging centers and renewal of registration certificates of clinics, ultrasound clinics and imaging centres.
- The Chief Secretary said that under delayed registration of birth and death events, if the applicant applies after 21 days of the event but within 30 days, then the deadline of 21 days, after 30 days of the event but before one year, 30 days. Day limit, one year after the occurrence of the incident but up to 1972 the limit of 60 days and before 1972 the limit of 90 days has been fixed.
- He said that the time limit for registration of firm for seed production, registration of processing plant for seed processing and renewal of processing plant for seed processing has been set at 21 days by the Haryana State Seed Certification Agency.