Haryana Wins First Gold Medal in Yogasana at 36th National Games
- 10 Oct 2022
- 2 min read
Why in news?
- Haryana has won the first gold medal in yogasana at the ongoing 36th National Games in Gujarat on October 9, 2022.
- Rahul and Rishabh of Gurugram have won this gold medal by displaying their talent in yogasana.
- Apart from this, Praveen Pathak of the state won the bronze medal in the artistic singles event in Yogasana.
- The players of the state continue to win medals in the National Games. It is to be noted that till 6 pm on October 9, Haryana had won 31 gold medals, 29 silver and 34 bronze medals.
- So far, players from Haryana have won 1 silver and 1 bronze in aquatics, 5 gold in archery, 3 gold, 3 silver and 5 bronze in athletics, 2 gold and 3 silver in cycling, 1 gold, 1 silver and 2 bronze in fencing, 2 silver and 3 bronze in golf, 1 gold, 3 silver and 9 bronze in judo, 2 bronze in Kabaddi, 2 gold in net ball, 3 silver and 1 bronze in rowing, 1 gold in rugby, 2 gold in shooting, 3 silver and 2 bronze, 1 bronze in soft tennis, 1 silver in table tennis, 1 bronze in tennis, 1 gold in weightlifting, 2 silver and 2 bronze, He has won 12 gold, 7 silver and 4 bronze medals in wrestling and 1 gold and 1 bronze medal in Yogasana.