Green Energy Corridor Project of Madhya Pradesh Transco
- 03 Aug 2022
- 2 min read
Why In News?
On August 2, 2022, Madhya Pradesh Energy Minister Pradyuman Singh Tomar informed that the Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company has completed the final work of the project financed by Germany's KFW Bank. It has 400 KV. Ashta-Ujjain double circuit line electrified.
- Power Minister Tomar informed that Madhya Pradesh was also selected among few states to set up Green Energy Corridor for seamless transmission of electricity generated from non-conventional energy sources throughout the country.
- Out of the total project Rs 2100 crore, a loan of Rs 840 crore was sanctioned by the German bank KFW. Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company has already completed these works before the set target.
- Superintending Engineer, Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company, M.M. Dhoke informed that under this scheme 400 KV will be constructed in the state. K three sub-stations, 220 KV K Seven sub-stations, 400 kV of 5 double circuit lines, 220 KV. 15 double circuit lines of 132 KV and of 26 double circuits totaling 2773 circuit kms. Very high pressure lines were created.
- Under this scheme 400 kV will be constructed. of 1890 MVA Capacity, 220 kV 2400 MVA in capacity and 132 KV. 498 MVA in Total 4788 MVA Additional transformation capacity was added to the transmission network of Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company.
- Under the Green Energy Corridor Scheme, Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company has set up 400 KV sub-stations at Sagar, Ujjain and Mandsaur, 220 KV sub-stations at Sendhwa, Kanwan, Javra, Sailana, Gurgaon, Ratangarh and Nalkheda and two additional 132 KV sub-stations. Transformer installed and energized.