Governor Approves Various Amendment Proposals of Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University
- 11 Feb 2023
- 3 min read
Why In News?
On February 10, 2023, Chhattisgarh's Governor-cum-Chancellor Anusuiya Uikey has approved the proposed amendment in Section 1, 8, and 12 of Statute 18 under the provision contained in Section 37 (6) of the Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University Act, 2004.
- According to the approved amendment, clause (d) has been added after the sub-sections (a), (b), (c) provided in Section 1 of Statute 18, according to which any college, after the prescribed application for recognition or continuation of recognition, The dues will have to be paid to the former university.
- Similarly, clause (a) and (b) have been added after clause (a) and (b) in sub-section 1 of section 8, according to which the deficiencies have not been removed for smooth operation in the last two or more years, they will be punished, and the action council will decide the determination of punishment.
- Along with this, clause 8 has been added after sub-sections 1 to 7 as provided in Section 12 of Statute 18.
- of the University must be available in all the institutions recognized Rule 19 total cadre approved under According to this, 60% of the by the University. The said 60% obligation may be extended by the Working Council as per the requirement.
- On this occasion, Governor Uikey approved the amendment ordinance related to the audit course started under of Swami Vivekananda Technical University (CSVTU) the National Education Policy 2020 Bhilai.
- Governor Anusuiya Uikey has approved the proposed amendment in ordinance number-35 issued by the university under the provisions contained in section 39(2) of the Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University Act, 2004 last day.
- Under this amendment, audit course has been included in various courses of the university in engineering, polytechnic, architecture, management, pharmacy, MCA, town planning etc.
- After the said amendment, now according to the vision of National Education Policy 2020, the university will provide the facility of online certificate courses in various subjects based on credit marks. This course CSVTU. Will be based on the standards of which will be accepted in all universities.