Free Coaching to Girl Students Preparing for Medical and Engineering
- 02 Aug 2022
- 2 min read
Why In News?
- On August 1, 2022, Pankaj Kumar, secretary, Backward and Most Backward Welfare Department of Bihar, informed that the Bihar government will provide online coaching free of cost to the backward and most backward class girl students preparing for medical and engineering in the state.
- Secretary Pankaj Kumar said that apart from the girl students studying in girls' residential schools, the girl students studying in backward and most backward class hostels will also get the benefit of this scheme.
- It is worth mentioning that the Social Welfare Department will start online education in girls residential higher secondary schools of backward and most backward classes in all 38 districts of Bihar. More than 35 thousand girl students will get the benefit of this.
- The girl students preparing for medical and engineering on behalf of the government will also get free internet. In addition, the girl students will also be given study materials of famous coaching centres. There will also be a special class for the girl students in a week, so that there is no problem or trouble in the preparation.
- Pankaj Kumar said that the social welfare department has prepared for the entire scheme to run online classes on TV screens, internet and white boards.