Festival of Innovations and Technologies of Rajasthan
- 29 Jun 2022
- 1 min read
Why in News?
- On June 28, 2022, in the meeting of the State Innovation Council, which was chaired by the Chief Secretary of Rajasthan, Usha Sharma, it was decided that on the occasion of World Creativity and Innovation Day every year on 21st April, 'Festival of Innovations and Technologies of Rajasthan' in the state, will be organized.
- It was also decided to honor the best innovations that take place in the districts of the state on 15th August and 26th January every year with the objective of promoting innovations and making them show-case at the national and international level.
- The Chief Secretary also directed to ensure proper budget availability to promote innovation in the State.
- Letters have also been written to encourage innovations in the districts and to identify the best innovations so that the state can move faster in the field of innovation.
- It is worth mentioning that the state has a lot of potential for innovations in agriculture, animal husbandry, education, medicine, industry, science and technology and other sectors.