Drone 'Nabh Rakshak ' will Save People Drowning in Water
- 20 Nov 2023
- 4 min read
Why In News?
According to the information received from the media on November 19, 2023, Pisarv Technologies Company of Indore has developed a drone named 'Nabh Rakshak' which will not only detect people drowning in water but will also save their lives.
- The company's Founder and Chief Technical Officer (CTO) Abhishek Mishra and Chief People Officer (CPO) Roshni Shukla (Mishra) claim that this is not only India but the world's first Artificial Intelligence enabled drone.
- Usually other drones fly but this drone also has an on-board computer which flies along with it. This drone will automatically detect if someone is drowning in the sea, river, pond etc. During this time an alarm will sound at the station based there.
- Apart from detecting, it has another feature that when someone drowns, it will drop a life saving jacket on the person concerned. In such a situation, a drowning person can swim comfortably in water for about an hour with the help of that jacket and his life can be saved.
- Abhishek Mishra said that the said drone will be installed on all 52 beaches of Goa. Similarly, it will be used in the coastal areas of Gujarat, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh, especially in the ghats of Varanasi. Apart from this, it can be used to control accidents in Kumbh Mela in Uttar Pradesh in the coming years.
- In Madhya Pradesh too, after the elections, after the formation of the new government, it will be discussed and its presentation will be given. In the state too, it can be easily used in all the big rivers and ponds including Hanumantia.
- Company's Chief Operating Officer (COO) Durgesh Shukla and Director Alok Vani said that Indian Navy Korakut (Odisha) has also placed its order. The Navy is already using the surveillance zone 'Garuda' made by the earlier company. 'Nabh Rakshak' will be installed there on 1st December.
- According to the company's CEO Amit Panchal, Pisarv Technologies Company has already launched 'Saral'. It works on 3D Augmented Reality which is for children. The second is off-line coding programs 'solutions'. The third innovation is 'Kavach' and the fourth is 'Drone'. In this, first multi-specialty drone 'Garuda' was launched which sounds alarm as soon as there is a fire in the forest. It is useful for surveillance of forest, mines, railways and police departments.
- Features of Nabh Rakshak Drone-
- This is India's autonomous drone which automatically detects a person drowning in water and drops a life saving jacket to save him.
- Its weight is 2 kg. And it can fly up to a height of 600 feet.
- It has 2 hi-tech cameras, as soon as one turns off the other camera starts.
- There is no need for a remote to fly it.
- Life saving jacket, air balloon, and thin rope can be hung with the drone.