Dialysis Units will open at Three places including Varanasi
- 21 Oct 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
On October 19, 2023, on the instructions of Uttar Pradesh Deputy CM Brajesh Pathak, financial approval has been given for 11 hospitals of the state to open dialysis units in Uttar Pradesh.
- With this amount sanctioned for opening dialysis units in Uttar Pradesh, dialysis units for kidney patients are being opened in the hospitals of Lucknow, Varanasi and Gorakhpur districts.
- The Deputy CM of Uttar Pradesh has instructed the officials to do the work regarding opening the dialysis unit on time.
- Blood banks will also be established in three hospitals of Lucknow, Varanasi and Gorakhpur districts of Uttar Pradesh.
- The Deputy CM has said that government hospitals are being equipped with modern facilities. Instructions have been given to open two dialysis units of four beds each in Lok Bandhu Raj Narayan Hospital, Lucknow. Also, permission has been given to Rotary International for a blood bank in the hospital.
- Similarly, permission has been given to open dialysis units of four beds each in Varanasi and Gorakhpur. Rotary International will also help in setting up blood banks in these two hospitals.