Important Decisions Taken in the Meeting of Chhattisgarh Council of Ministers
- 25 Nov 2022
- 3 min read
Why In News?
In the meeting of the Council of Ministers held under the chairmanship of Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel on November 24, 2022, several other important decisions including the decision to amend the Chhattisgarh District Mineral Institute Rules, 2015 were taken.
- It has been decided to amend the Chhattisgarh District Mineral Institute Rules 2015 regarding the restriction of fixed percentage of the amount received in the trust fund for expenditure on infrastructure work edited by the District Mineral Institute Trust. Under this, the provision of spending 20 percent of the amount available in other priority heads of DMF in the general area and 40 percent in the notified area has been abolished, this will speed up the work of infrastructure, which will accelerate social and economic development in the state.
- The products will be manufactured by forest produce-based industries set up on the basis of tripartite MoU signed between the State Government Chhattisgarh State Forest Produce Association and private investors. Under the Chhattisgarh Herbal Brand, the government has decided to sell through Sanjeevani and other means while purchasing with a discount of 40 percent.
- As a result of this decision, those industries who want to manufacture forest produce-based products will get a boost. Along with this, good quality products will be sold under Chhattisgarh Herbal.
- The proposal of Chhattisgarh Public Service, Reservation for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes Amendment Bill 2022 was approved.
- The proposal for reservation amendment bill in admission to Chhattisgarh educational institution was approved.
- The Chhattisgarh Appropriation Bill 2022 was approved for the assembly's deputation of the second supplementary estimate year 2022-23 .
- The proposal to extend the prescribed period from December 31, 2017 to December 31, 2018 for withdrawal of cases of ordinary nature pending in various courts of the state in public interest was approved.
- The proposal of the Chief Minister to increase the voluntary grant amount from Rs 70 crore to Rs 110 crore was approved.
- According to the amendment of the Government of India, the amendment proposal submitted by the Revenue and Disaster Management Department in the Revenue Book Circular Section 6 No. 4 was approved.