47 Daughters Honored in Chief Minister's Jan Seva Abhiyan
- 23 Sep 2022
- 2 min read
Why In News?
On September 22, 2022, Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Dr. Narottam Mishra felicitated 47 daughters at Ladli Laxmi Sammelan organized at 'Chief Minister’s Jan-Seva Abhiyan'.
- In the 'Ladli Laxmi Sammelan’, 11 girls got Ladli Laxmi Certificate, 25 families got single daughter family honor, 13 girls got state-level gold medal in gymnastics, medal in taekwondo at international level, gold medal in shot put, aerobics national player gold medal, national karate championship, Gold medal in All India Karate, Gold Medal in Yoga etc. were honored for outstanding achievements, 3 girls were given the benefit of 'Mukhyamantri Bal Ashirwad Yojana' and 5 young women were given pink licenses.
- Home Minister Dr. Mishra said that beneficiaries who have been deprived of the benefits of various schemes will be provided benefits as per eligibility. To benefit them from 33 public welfare schemes of the central and state government, 'Mukhyamantri Jan-Seva Abhiyan' is being run from September 17 to October 31 (45 days), the birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- It has been resolved to benefit every needy eligible person from the schemes through the 'Mukhyamantri Jan-Seva Abhiyan'. In order to fulfill the resolution in the campaign, great work is being done to benefit people by reaching door to door and taking information from the people.
- Home Minister Dr. Narottam Mishra said that 'Ladli Laxmi Yojana' is yielding positive results. Not only has people's thinking towards the girl child changed, but the sex ratio has also progressively improved.
- Indore tops the list in the state in the implementation of Ladli Laxmi Yojana. 1,81,000 girls are getting the benefit of Ladli Laxmi Yojana in Indore.
- Water Resources Minister Tulsiram Silawat said that the entire country is following the Ladli Laxmi Yojana of Madhya Pradesh. The scheme, which started in 2007, is benefiting 43 lakh girls.