Switch To Hindi
Data Centers will be Built in all Districts of Uttar Pradesh
- 22 Nov 2022
- 2 min read
Why In News?
- On November 21, 2022, Uttar Pradesh Chief Secretary Durga Shankar Mishra said that infrastructure for data centers will be developed by Vuewnow Infotech Company in every district of the state. In this regard, State Industrial Development Commissioner Arvind Kumar and Vuewnow Infotech Company MD Sukhvinder Singh Kharaur have signed an MoU worth Rs 13500 crore.
- Durga Shankar Mishra said that Uttar Pradesh is fast emerging as the preferred investment destination for global data center operators and after the signing of the MoU, the world's largest network of edge data centers will be established in the state.
- He said that the state government is taking steps to create a world-class technology infrastructure in the state to boost per capita income. In this direction, data centers will be set up in the state.
- The company's MD Sukhvinder Singh said that Vuewnow Infotech Company is committed to set up 750 data centers in all 75 districts of the state. The first pilot data Centre Morta by the company has already been commissioned in Ghaziabad.
- The IT department has so far attracted an investment of Rs 75,000 crore to set up several hyperscale data Centre parks and units in the state, of which Rs 20,000 crore was launched during ground breaking ceremony 3.0 held in June 2022.