Covid Mukt Gaon Project
- 05 Jul 2022
- 2 min read
Why in News?
Recently a 'State Level Pre-Launch' meeting was organized in Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh with the participation of District and State level officials to ensure a seamless, sustainable and integrated strengthening of health care systems, in which 'Vaccination- On Wheels' van, which will provide daily facilities like COVID-19 vaccination, Neapolitan vaccination and other primary level facilities in remote places.
- It is worth noting that ChildFund India announced the launch of a large-scale project named 'Covid Mukt Gaon' in three states of India- Jharkhand, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh.
- With the support of Prosper, Childfund aims to establish a sustainable network care model, to ensure better access to quality affordable health services.
- The 'COVID-free cow' project is being supported to provide basic health services, equipment and child-friendly care (paediatric services). Through private sector participation, the effort will be enhanced with telemedicine services, health outreach vehicles and camps.
- Significantly, Childfund (NGO) in India is representing the voice of underprivileged children in the country, with its head office located in Bengaluru and a programme office in Delhi, which is also the registered office of Childfund India.
- In India, Childfund operates in 85 districts in 15 states. Through long-term partnerships and direct implementation, it reaches out to about 3 million children, youth and their families in 3200 communities/villages annually.