Switch To Hindi
Council of Ministers’ Meeting Under the Chairmanship of Chief Minister
- 08 Dec 2021
- 2 min read
Why in News
- On December 7, 2021, in a meeting of the Council of Ministers chaired by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the amount of compensation per family in the state plan for the rehabilitation of villages from the corridors of national parks/sanctuaries (protected areas) and tiger reserves was approved to increase from Rs. 10 lakh to Rs. 15 lakh.
- An amount of 75 crores was approved for the year 2021-22 to 2025-26 for the 'compensation' scheme for the rehabilitation of the villages of the forest department.
- Approval was also given to issue an approval of Rs 285 crore for a total of 4 years from the financial year 2022-23 to 2025-26 from the CAMPA fund.
- The cabinet decided to allot 57.952 hectares of government land, at zero interest and one rupee annual land rent, located in village Loharpur tehsil Murar, district Gwalior, to Airports Authority of India, Gwalior for expansion of the airport.
- The proposed amendment bill to rename 'Chhindwara University, Chhindwara' as 'Raja Shankar Shah University, Chhindwara' was approved by the Council of Ministers.
- The Council of Ministers approved the Gwalior Trade Fair Authority (Amendment) Bill 2021 with a view to conduct the Gwalior Trade Fair, Gwalior smoothly.
- The 'Gwalior Trade Fair Authority Act' seeks to replace the phrase 'Department of Commerce and Industry' with 'Department of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises'.
- The Department of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises has been authorized to take all the steps to get this bill introduced in the Legislative Assembly.