Cosmo Expo - 2023 Trade & Build Fair
- 16 Jan 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
- Raipur: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel on Saturday inaugurated the ‘Cosmo Expo-2023 Trade and Build Fair' in raipur.
- The ‘Cosmo Expo-2023 Trade and Build Fair' was inaugurated on January 13, 2023 by Rotary Club of Raipur Cosmopolitan at Shri Ram Business Park on Vidhan Sabha Road. Around 350 stalls have been set up at the event, which runs till January 16.
- Significantly, The Cosmo Expo Trade and Build Fair has now become the largest trade fair in Central India. About 350 stalls of government and private sector are included in this expo.
- The stalls set up at Cosmo Expo include almost all sectors related to industry and trade, mainly real estate, building construction, automobiles, electronics design, technology innovation, manufacturing service, bank and finance, travels and tourism, education, health care , lifestyle and general stalls. There are stalls of government departments and private groups.
- An exhibition based on the flagship schemes of the state government has also been set up at the venue by the Public Relations Department. Important schemes like Suraji Gaon Yojana, Justice ' Rajiv Gandhi Rural Landless Agricultural Labourer Justice Scheme, Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana, Rajiv Yuva Mitan Club, purchase of forest produce, and Godhan Nyay Yojana have been presented in an attractive manner.
- Information about these schemes is also being given through LED screens and pamphlets and brochures related to the schemes are also being distributed to the people coming here. Programs based on Chhattisgarhi traditional songs and music are also being presented in the stall.
- The food court stall has been operated this time by Raipur Foody Lovers, for whom there is a separate large dome where 45 stalls have been set up. Here people will get an opportunity to enjoy Chhattisgarhi cuisine along with the dishes of different states of the country.