Citizen Portal of Madhya Pradesh Housing Board honored with Scotch Award-2022
- 02 Feb 2023
- 3 min read
Why In News?
According to the information provided by the Madhya Pradesh Public Relations Department on February 1, 2023, the 'Online Citizen Portal' of the Madhya Pradesh Housing and Infrastructure Board has been awarded the prestigious Skoch Award-2022.
- Housing President Ashutosh Tiwari said that under the vision of the Prime Minister and the Chief Minister, minimum government, maximum governance, one lakh in the online citizen portal with the aim of providing safe, transparent and anytime anywhere payment facility to its allottees. Accounts of 40 thousand allottees have been made available online.
- Online facility is available for allottees of Mandal to deposit property instalment, lease rent, MLC CSC etc. Allottees do not have to pay any additional fee for the said facility.
- Chairman Ashutosh Tiwari said that WhatsApp helpdesk has also been set up at the headquarter level to help the allottees, due to which the problems related to the online accounts of the allottees are being resolved quickly.
- In the last financial year, online payment of Rs 3 crore 39 lakh was made by 4989 allottees through the portal. In the current financial year till January 22, 2023, Rs 14 crore 39 lakhs have been paid by 9700 allottees.
- Committed to providing better facilities to the allottees, all the 15 services (transfer/transfer of property, NOC etc.) of the Board notified under section 3 of Madhya Pradesh Public Services Guarantee Act 2010 have been made available online.
- In Public Service Guarantee, the applicant must submit his application along with necessary documents and payable fee online only. Applicants can observe the progress of their application online and they will get every information on their registered mobile no. But it is received through SMS. The allottee is getting his Digitally Signed Certificate online only.
- After the implementation of the online facility, the allottees do not have to make frequent trips for their work, as well as action is being taken according to the time limit for the entire process.