Chief Minister Special Scholarship Scheme
- 09 Mar 2023
- 1 min read
Why In News?
- Recently, Director of Jharkhand Education Project Council, Kiran Kumari Pasi told that general category students studying in government schools of Jharkhand from class 1st to 12th will be given the benefit of 'Chief Minister's Special Scholarship' scheme.
- State Project Director Kiran Kumari Passi said that 1,47,928 students of the state have been selected for the 'Chief Minister's Special Scholarship' scheme. They will be paid the scholarship amount in March itself.
- Under the scheme, Rs 500 will be given to those studying in class 1st to 4th, Rs 1000 to those studying in class 5th and 6th, Rs 1500 to students of class 7-10 and Rs 2300 to intermediate students.
- Kiran Kumari Passi said that this facility will be made available to the general category students studying in class 1st to 12th, who are not getting the benefit of any other scholarship.
- From the financial year 2022-23, efforts are being made by the state government to provide scholarship amount to the students through online app. Funds will be made available for scholarship to the students through PFMS-DBT.