Chief Minister Released Three Directories of 'No Bag Day'
- 24 Aug 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
- On August 23, 2023, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot released three directories of 'No Bag Day', which include 'Ankur-Pravesh' for classes 1 to 5, 'Disha' for classes 6 to 8 and 'Kshitij-Unnati' for classes 9 to 12.
- Along with this, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot also unveiled the logo of the 'Safe School Safe Rajasthan' campaign.
- It is known that 'No Bag Day' is an ambitious program run by the state government. With this, students are being led towards their overall development along with academic development.
- Every Saturday is celebrated as 'No Bag Day' in the government schools of the state. Rajasthan is a leading state in the country to do this. In this, students are given important information about road safety, information against tobacco, good touch bad touch awareness and personality development.
- Naveen Jain, Secretary, School Education Government said that 'Safe School Safe Rajasthan' is an innovative initiative. Under this, the students studying in government and private schools of the state will be informed about 'good touch bad touch' and measures to be taken to avoid such situations.
- On the coming Saturday (26 August 2023), more than 65 lakh students in more than 65 thousand government schools across the state will be informed about 'Good Touch Bad Touch' under this campaign.