Chief Minister Launched the New Website of UPPSC
- 04 Jan 2023
- 2 min read
Why In News?
On January 3, 2023, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launched the new website of UPPSC in Lucknow . The new website will be useful for the youth and there will be better coordination between the government and the commission.
- On this occasion, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said that now the details will not have to be given repeatedly in the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. The Commission has introduced a system of One Time Registration (OTR), under which the details recorded in the OTR will be available in digital form from anywhere.
- Apart from this, registration will have to be done only once to apply under different notifications of government jobs and the information recorded in OTR will be digitally verified from the recruitment institutions, which will facilitate the candidates.
- The Chief Minister directed that appointments should be made on time and the system of e-superannuation should be implemented. Through this, better coordination can be established between the government and the commission.
- The Chief Minister said that the state government is very serious about the time-bound selection of teachers. For this, the Uttar Pradesh Education Service Selection Commission will be formed soon in the state.
- He said that teachers in basic, secondary, higher and technical colleges will be selected through a single commission in Uttar Pradesh. Guidelines for a Unified Commission have also been given. After this, now the new commission will conduct the TET exam.