Be an Exporter Mission
- 29 Jul 2021
- 1 min read
Why in News
- The 'Be an Exporter Mission' was launched by Industries Minister Shri Parsadi Lal Meena in Rajasthan, On July 29, 2021.
- It is worth mentioning that in the Export Preparedness Index (EPI) 2020, the state has been ranked first in the category of Land Locked State and fourth in the entire country.
- Under this mission, such traders and product manufacturers will be encouraged, who are willing to export and want their products to reach the foreign market.
- Training and guidance of technicalities in getting an export license.
- Throughout support from the process of getting an export license to sending the first consignment.
- The registration and membership fee of the Rajasthan Export Promotion Council (REPC) will also be discounted.
- In view of the huge export potential in the state and with the aim of encouraging the willing exporters.
- Proprietorship, partnership and companies covered under the Companies Act and MSMEs, manufacturers and retailers of any type of product, self-help groups working in Rajasthan and individuals associated with startups can become exporters.