Architecture Composition Competition
- 18 Dec 2021
- 2 min read
Why in News
- On December 17, 2021, Madhya Pradesh Science and Technology Minister Omprakash Sakhlecha launched a national level architectural creation competition on the theme "Contribution of Indian Scientists in India's Freedom Movement" in the auditorium of Civil Department, MANIT.
- The main objective of this architectural creation competition being organized at the national level is not only to honor and recognize the incomparable contribution of Indian scientists in India's freedom struggle by presenting it in the form of a memorial and museum, but also to present it to the present generations of Indians. Contribution has to be presented in a very creative manner.
- This competition will give a unique opportunity to the currently studying school students as well as the studying and working architects and planners, so that they can present these great personalities and their incomparable contributions on a large scale by their creativity and create a rage among the general public about their lives.
- Under this competition, the concept of memorial and museum will be proposed for a space of 6 acres located in the planetarium complex of Ujjain.
- It is noteworthy that this competition, which is going to be held under the Amrit Festival of Independence, is being organized by MANIT, Madhya Pradesh Council of Science and Technology, Vigyan Bharti, IPS. Academy Indore and All India Council of Technical Education are jointly organizing.