8,693 District level Awards Distributed in Madhya Pradesh Foundation Day program Series
- 08 Nov 2022
- 2 min read
Why in News?
- According to the information given by the Madhya Pradesh Public Relations Department on November 7, 2022, 8,693 people were awarded by Union Minister Narendra Singh Tomar, Union Minister of State for Steel and Rural Development Faggan Singh Kulaste and state ministers, MPs and MLAs in the district level award distribution ceremony in all 52 districts in the Madhya Pradesh Foundation Day program series.
- Awards were given to 100 persons at the state-level prize distribution ceremony in Bhopal. 227 people in Morena district and 151 people in Sheopur district were awarded for outstanding work.
- 51 people were awarded in Mandla, 50 in Harda and 210 in Chhindwara. 300 people in Barwani, 150 in Indore, 345 in Alirajpur, 295 in Bhind and 75 in Raisen district were awarded for outstanding work.
- As many as 238 people were awarded in Jabalpur, 186 in Katni, 70 in Dewas, 50 in Sagar, 100 in Anuppur, 258 in Panna, 22 in Gwalior and 312 in Ashoknagar, 50 in Rajgarh, 65 in Dindori, 72 in Neemuch and 230 in Balaghat district.
- 75 people were awarded in Chhatarpur district, 220 in Dhar, 295 in Jhabua, 100 in Khargone, 613 in Burhanpur, 115 in Satna, 397 in Singrauli, 111 in Datia, 25 in Betul and 65 in Narsinghpur.
- 300 in Narmadapuram, 102 in Shahdol, 160 in Ujjain, 350 in Ratlam, 25 in Mandsaur, 75 in Umaria, 20 in Damoh, 160 in Tikamgarh, 315 in Niwari, 400 in Rewa, 105 in Sidhi, 147 in Guna, 72 in Neemuch, 100 in Vidisha, and 60 people in Sehore, were awarded.
- In Seoni, 120 people were honoured with awards at a district-level function. As many as 140 people in Khandwa, 73 in Shajapur, 243 in Agar-Malwa and 173 in Shivpuri district were given awards for their outstanding work in the district-level prize distribution programme.