Karol Bagh | GS Foundation Course | 29 April, 11:30 AM Call Us
This just in:

State PCS

State PCS Current Affairs


50-Bed Critical Care Unit to be Set Up at Gaya Magadh Medical Hospital

  • 10 Dec 2022
  • 1 min read

Why In News?

On December 9, 2022, the Superintendent in-charge of Magadh Medical Hospital, Gaya, Dr. N K Paswan said that there is a proposal to set up a critical care unit in the hospital premises. In this, serious patients of heart disease, breathing, head injury, physical injury, surgery and other diseases will be treated.

Key Points

  • The Superintendent in-charge said that 70 percent of the contribution in the construction of the unit will be given by the Central Government and the remaining 30 percent will be given by the State Government.
  • This unit will be equipped with state-of-the-art equipment. The unit will have portable X-ray machine, portable sonography, advanced equipment among other facilities.
  • It is worth mentioning that till now the emphasis was on referring critical patients to Magadh Medical Hospital. These include most of the patients of accidental and burn. Due to the absence of a cardiology department in the hospital, patients related to it rarely reach here for treatment.
SMS Alerts
Share Page
× Snow