5 lakh people will take pledge in Chhattisgarh on 1 June for Environmental Protection
- 27 May 2023
- 2 min read
Why in News?
According to the information given by Chhattisgarh Public Relations Department on 25 May 2023, five lakh people in the state will take pledge for environment protection on 1 June.
- It may be noted that the LifeStyle for Environment program is being run in the state under the Mission Life programme. Under this program, in the series of programs being organized by the Chhattisgarh Environment Protection Board on the occasion of World Environment Day, a program of pledge for environment protection has been kept on 1 June.
- Under the Life Pledge, it has been decided to pledge 5 lakh people simultaneously in the entire state, so that public awareness can be brought about environmental protection on a large scale.
- In a single day, five lakh people will show their commitment in the field of environmental protection by taking pledge. Taking pledge in Hindi or English, in group or individually, its video and photo can be sent on WhatsApp number +91-7415781776, +91-9109028361, +91-7415796619 on 1 June from 8 am to 4 pm.
- If 5 lakh people take pledge together in the entire state and the number of people taking pledge in Raipur district crosses 1.5 lakh, then it will be a world record.
- The Chhattisgarh Environment Protection Board has urged all the people of the state to become a participant in this grand campaign by taking pledge for environmental protection on 1 June 2023.
- The pledge is as follows- “I pledge to make all possible changes in my daily life to protect the environment. I also commit to continuously motivate my family, friends & others about the importance of environmentally friendly habits.”