1064 Anti-Corruption Mobile App
- 09 Apr 2022
- 1 min read
Why in News?
- On April 8, 2022, Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami launched '1064 Anti-Corruption Mobile App' at the State Secretariat, Dehradun.
- This app has been created by the Vigilance Department to root out corruption in Uttarakhand.
- This app is available in both Hindi and English languages. In this, any person can make a complaint on 1064 number through the app or by phone.
- If the complaint of any complainant is not related to Vigilance, then it will be sent to the Chief Minister Helpline and the concerned department.
- By registering each complaint through the app, the confidentiality of the complainant will be taken care of along with the security of the relevant data.