Current Affairs Crash Course - Prelims 2020
- 18 Mar 2019
- 3 min read
Current Affairs Crash Course Programme
Download Drishti App to watch the Current Affairs Crash Course demo video -
- Available only in Online mode.
- Starts 7th August 2020 for both English & Hindi medium students.
- Coverage of Current Affairs till June 2020.
- Number of Classes – approx 40; approx 2.5 hours per class.
Number of Tests – 2 full-length Mock Tests for GS & CSAT each.
Who can join?
- Any aspirant preparing for UPSC Civil Service Examination.
- Any aspirant preparing for State Civil Service Examinations like UPPCS, MPPCS, BPCS etc.
- Any student appearing in exams held by the UPSC like the IES & ISS or any other competitive exam that requires a comprehensive Current Affairs preparation.
- This course will be conducted by Nishant Shrivastav, Current Affairs faculty at Drishti IAS.
- Classes will be in video format and will be available only via our app. Also, our app is currently available only on Android (Google Play Store).
- Link to the app, Login ID and password credentials, etc. will be sent via SMS after registration.
- Please note that login credentials for this course will work only on one device at any given point of time. If you want to transfer your login to a new device, you will have to call us at any of the numbers mentioned below.
- From August 7th onwards, video classes will be regularly updated in your app-account.
- You will be able to watch each class video for up to 3 times, at your own convenience. There is no fixed time to watch the class videos, you can watch it whenever you wish.
- Course validity is for 6 months or upto Prelims, whichever is later.