Current Affairs Crash Course - Prelims 2020
- 18 Mar 2019
- 5 min read
Important Notice regarding Current Affairs Crash Course Prelims 2020.
In light of the ongoing nationwide lockdown because of the novel coronavirus pandemic, Current Affairs Crash Course 2020 classes have been postponed until further notice by the Government.
Online classes will be provided within a week of the end of the lockdown.
We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.
Current Affairs Crash Course Programme
Android Mobile / Tablet users can donwload Android App named "Drishti Video Classes" from Google Play Store.
Windows Desktop / Laptop users can download "Drishti Media Player" from http://drishtiias.in/drishti-player-v1.zip.
- Available in both Online and Classroom mode
- Starts on 27th March, 2020 for Classroom mode and 5th April, 2020 for Online mode
- Coverage of 18 months of Current Affairs
- No. of Classes – 30 to 35 (approx 100 hours)
- 6 days a week – 2.5 to 3 hours per class
- The content of both Online and Classroom program will be the same. The classroom videos will be provided in the online program
- Study Material
- Annual Current Affairs Compilation - Tarkash Volume I (covers Jan-Dec 2019) & Volume II (covers Jan-April 2020)
- Compilation of Year End Reviews of Central Ministries & Departments
- Summary of Interim Budget 2020-21
- Economic Survey 2018-19
- The fees for Online Program is Rs. 5,000/-.
- Registrations open
- The video classes will be made available from April 5th.
- The Online classes can be viewed on Laptop/Desktop, Tablet and Mobile Phone. The quality of the video will vary across the three mediums. The pixels in the video for the Tablet and Phone will be
lesser,so that the video can be downloaded easily.
- For Laptop/Desktop, the videos will be available only for Windows OS (Win7 or above).
- Similarly, for Tablets and Mobile Phones, the videos will be available only for Android OS (Android 5 and above). Also, the Tablet/Mobile Phone should have
atleast1GB internal storage space for downloading the videos.
- For, viewing the videos on Laptop/Desktop, the student will have to download a video player – the link to which will be provided by the Drishti Team. The Login ID and Password for the same will also be provided by the Drishti Team.
- Likewise, for viewing the videos on Tablets and Mobile Phones, the student will have to download The Drishti Video Classes App. The link to the App and its Login ID and Password will be provided by the Drishti Team.
- Through one password, videos can be viewed on only one device. It will not be possible for a student to view the videos on both mobile phone and laptop/tablet/desktop. It will also not be possible to view the videos on more than one mobile phone/laptop/tablet/desktop, by using the same password.
- The duration of watching a video will be three times the actual duration of the video. This means that if the duration of a video is 1 hour, the same video can be played on a device for
3 hourmaximum. After completion of this duration, the video will not play on the device.
- The fees for Offline Program is Rs. 10,000/- (50% discount for first 100 students).
- Registrations open
- The classes for
offlineprogram will start on March 27th.