1. Identify the place where India hosted the first conference of Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO).
New Delhi. India hosted the first conference of Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) in New Delhi from 12th-13th September 2019. In India, the Directorate General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS) is an apex organization which coordinates the medical services of the Army, Navy and Air Force.
2. Identify the state where Mukurthi National Park is situated.
Tamil Nadu. Mukurthi National Park is a part of Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve along with Mudumalai Wildlife Sanctuary, Bandipur National Park, Nagarhole National Park, Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary and Silent Valley.
3. Locate the place where India’s second riverine Multi Modal terminal has been built?
Sahibganj, Jharkhand. Prime Minister has inaugurated India’s second riverine Multi Modal terminal built at Sahibganj in Jharkhand. This is being constructed on National Waterway-1 (River Ganga) under Jal Marg Vikas Project (JMVP) aided by World Bank. The First MultiModal Terminal has been constructed at Varanasi over River Ganga.
4. Identify the place where 4th General Assembly of the Association of World Election Bodies (A-WEB) was held.
Bengaluru. The Election Commission of India hosted the 4th General Assembly of the Association of World Election Bodies (A-WEB) at Bengaluru on 3rd September 2019. The Association of World Election Bodies (A-WEB) is the largest association of Election Management Bodies (EMBs) worldwide, which was established in South Korea in 2003.
5. Locate the place famous for Cham Dance?
Ladakh. Cham Dance is a famous masked dance from Ladakh which is performed on Tsechu Festival. This dance is accompanied by music played by monks using traditional Tibetan instruments and is usually performed by a few selected sects of Buddhism.